Re: [HTCondor-users] vanilla jobs not starting under docker: condor 8.7.10

On 5/9/19 10:51 AM, Kristian Kvilekval wrote:

privileged flag did the trick. ÂIs this a requirement as it can be considered dangerous? In my environment I think it will be fine, but I would like to know for future reference .

I would not say that any software is unconditionally safe, but this shouldn't be any more dangerous than running a rootly HTCondor on raw metal. The newest versions of HTCondor have been modified so that they don't need a privileged docker container to run it.

-greg