[HTCondor-users] HTCondor daemons and host certificate renewal

Dear all,

We are in the process of renewing the host certificate of our central manager, local schedd and HTCondor-CE machines (actually we have already installed the new certs).

We are wondering whether the daemons (condor and condor-ce) on those machines will automatically pick the new certs, of if we should restart them.

(It has happened to us in the past that some different Grid service kept running with the old cert in memory, and started failing after a few days, when that old cert expired).

Anyone knows this for certain?

Thanks a lot!

ÂÂ Antonio