Re: [HTCondor-users] How to lower job lease duration on worker failure?

John,

That helped a lot. Thank you.

Jin.

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 2:30 PM John M Knoeller <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JOB_DEFAULT_LEASE_DURATION was added in the 8.7 development series, so it works in 8.8

but not in 8.6.ÂÂ In 8.6 the default is hard-coded to 40*60

In 8.6 you could use a JOB_TRANSFORM to override the JobLeaseDuration of jobs as they are submitted,

but you would have no way to know if the user explicitly set the value to 2400 in the submit file.

-tj