[HTCondor-users] Vanilla Windows pool example config files

Hi All,

I am attempting to setup a vanilla Windows pool using one PC as central manager (and able to execute jobs) and one additional PC (for now).  I have read through the entire manual but still am not clear on config file setup and credentials.  I have been unable to get the central manager to see the pool PC.  I’ve also been unsuccessful in storing credentials on the pool PC.

Are example config files available for a vanilla Windows pool with two or more PCs?

Thank you,

Skip

Skip Essma
Senior Race Vehicle Engineer
Toyota Racing Development U.S.A., Inc.
1125 Competition Drive
Salisbury, NC 28146
Main: (704) 216-9300; Fax: (704) 216-9301
Cell: (336) 688-7063

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may

be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. Any

unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure, dissemination of or

reliance upon this communication by persons other than the intended

recipient may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think

that you have received this email message in error, please reply to the

sender and delete this email promptly. Thank you for your cooperation.