Re: [HTCondor-users] docker detection broken in centos 7

On 11/1/19 4:02 PM, Greg Thain wrote:

> Any chance I could get a login on one of the machines and poke around?

I can make an account for you but it won't be much faster/easier than me
to walking over to CS to ssh in from your computer, or for you to walk
over to Biochem and use mine.

I have 3 nodes that aren't seeing docker and am waiting for one to drain
before I try the environment thing. The hold-up is I don't really want
to kill running jobs and they can take a while.
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin