Re: [HTCondor-users] Python bindings

Unless I am missing something, I (surprisingly) don't see a "DaemonOn" in the code.  There is a "Restart" you could try, but I didn't test it.

         htc.DaemonCommands.Restart

Cheers,
-zach

ïOn 11/14/19, 3:29 PM, "HTCondor-users on behalf of Martin Sajdl" <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of masaj.xxx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hello All,

    is there an equivalent to command "condor_on -daemon startd" in python bindings?
    I can use the following for stopping the startd daemon, but cannot find an inverse command...
    import htcondor as htc
    local_master = htc.Collector().locate(htc.DaemonTypes.Master)

    htc.send_command(
         local_master,
         htc.DaemonCommands.DaemonOffPeaceful,
         'startd'