[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] Question about cluster setup
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 16:04:48 -0500
- From: Sunghyun Park <sunggg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] Question about cluster setup
Hi, all. I'm a newbie who is trying to install condor at the cluster environment.
Since I'm not familiar with cluster setup, I'm having trouble to install/configure condor.
trying to have a separate machine that has a role of "central manger"
and "submit" while having a multiple slave nodes that only "execute".
Here's the steps I think I should follow:
- Install the package on all machines ( a machine for "manager/submit" + all slave machines for "execute")
- Use condor_configure to configure the type of each machine.
Is this the right approach?
I'm having errors at the second step providing right directories for release/local/install ...
Any suggestion/advice will be greatly helpful.