Re: [HTCondor-users] RHEL/CentOS 8 repo

Hello Lee,

We downloaded the CentOS distribution as soon as it was available. We
are currently working on the packaging HTCondor for CentOS 8/RHEL 8.
Upon completion of our testing, we plan to release it with the next
stable release and the next development release.

Right now, the stable 8.8.6 release is scheduled for October 30th. The
8.9.3 development release is scheduled for October 31st.

...Tim

On 10/9/19 10:08 AM, Lee Damon wrote:
> I am certain I missed something on this list but Google isn't finding it
> so please pardon the very likely repeat question...
>
> I've recently started work on getting ready to deploy CentOS 8 to our
> compute nodes. I'm curious when the HTCondor RHEL/CentOS 8 repo is
> anticipated to make its appearance?
>
> thanks,
> nomad
>
> The archives can be found at: