[HTCondor-users] Preemption for flocked jobs

Dear experts,

Iâm trying to set up preemption in my condor pool. Most jobs are flocked from other schedds from a specific domain (e.g. foo.bar.com) into the pool. Those should be preferred over all other jobs. Running jobs should be preempted and make room for those jobs, if they started running less than two hours ago. My current configuration is [1], but it does not seem to work.

Any hint/help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Florian

[1]
PREEMPT = True
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = debug( ifthenelse(regexp(â.*foo.bar.com", My.RemoteOwner), False, True) && ( CurrentTime  - EnteredCurrentState < 7200) )
PREEMPTION_RANK = ( EnteredCurrentState - CurrentTime )
WANT_VACATE = True