Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE problem with condor_ce_router_q

Hi Stewart,

Which HTCondor and HTCondor-CE versions/packages are you running, e.g. `rpm -q htcondor-ce condor`?

Do you see any corresponding PERMISSION_DENIED errors in `/var/log/condor/SchedLog` on your CE host or `/var/log/condor/CollectorLog` on your central manager?

Thanks,
Brian