[HTCondor-users] Precedence of SYSTEM_PERIODIC_ vs periodic_ rules

Hello,

From the docs:
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_8_5/man-pages/condor_submit.html
I can read that e.g. periodic_hold takes precedence over periodic_remove.

I couldn't find any information on what happens if both periodic_hold and SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE evaluate to True. From this:
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_8_5/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#index-531
I can read that "This _expression_ behaves identically to the job _expression_ periodic_remove". That would suggest that periodic_hold would take precedence over SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE. But then what about Âprecedence of Âperiodic_hold and SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD? And is my understanding of periodic_hold vs SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE correct?

Best regards,
Antoni Marcinek