Re: [HTCondor-users] Disable submission to htcondor-ce

Hi Steve,

Brian Lin's out so he may give a better answer when he gets back
on Monday but try adding

CONDORCE_MAX_JOBS = 0

to your CE config and doing a condor_ce_reconfig.  That won't stop
submissions but it will prevent new jobs from getting routed.

-Mat