Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem submitting a HTCondor job of running a root macro

I don't know anything about the 'root' software, but the error text looks like CMSSW_BASE isn't set to anything on whatever machine you're executing on. I don't know why '//' is showing up, but that construction typically shows up when whatever variable was supposed to be between the two slashes is also unset. Your submit file also doesn't actually transfer any files; I rather suspect you need to transfer the 'src' directory, at the least.

- Todd Miller