Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor - Slurm integration

Brian--can you give us an idea of when the changes in SLURM parameters are likely to hit the 8.9 stream?  I have been putting off testing the initial +remote_ structure and if it is going to change again I will just wait until the new changes hit.

Also--are there any plans to add the capacity to put an arbitrary line into the slurm submit script?

For instance--these are all SLURM parameters that we have to add manually on the remote BLAHP installation in our slurm_local_submit_options.sh at NERSC and change with a text editor every time they change, which is not infrequently.

If we had a utility to just put an arbitrary line or lines into the slurm submit on the

other end that would be very helpful, particularly since NERSC keeps changing what

some of these parameters are called, and adding extra ones.

echo "#SBATCH --account=m2612"

#echo "#SBATCH --reservation=xrootd_debug"

echo "#SBATCH -N 1"

echo "#SBATCH -q regular"

echo "#SBATCH -C knl,cache,quad"

echo "#SBATCH --image=cmssw/cms:rhel7"

echo "#SBATCH -L cscratch1,cvmfs"

echo "#SBATCH --module=cvmfs"

echo "#SBATCH --volume=\"/global/cscratch1/sd/uscms/node_cache:/tmp:perNodeCache

=size=680G\""

echo "#SBATCH -t 48:00:00"

Steve Timm