From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Richard Erickson via HTCondor-users
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:35 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Richard Erickson <rerickson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Sample R jobs on Windows

Steve,

Please see my examples, note the usgs bit bucket git repo will be moving to code.usgs.gov sometime this fall

And open access tutorial

 More generally, I find the Docker universe to be better for running r jobs.  But, I do have an example for native windows

Here are other example projects

The last one is 4 yrs old, but uses windows batch files.

Richie