[HTCondor-users] startd name

Hi all,

We've started running glideins inside singularity, and have noticed that because they always have the same PID multiple startds on a single host will have the same name. To work around this, we've tried setting the STARTD_NAME classad, but it seems not to have an effect. Is this classad broken?

We're currently using condor version 8.6.1. While this is an older version, I don't see any obvious changes around this in newer versions.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

David Schultz