[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.8 for Ubuntu / Debian?

Dear HTCondor experts,

I found HTCondor 8.8.8 is now available via the Yum repositories (RHEL 7 and RHEL 8):
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/yum/stable/8.8/rhel7/

However, packages are missing e.g. from:
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/ubuntu/8.8/bionic/pool/contrib/c/condor/
(and I also did not see any release announcement yet, which usually comes before...).

Is the release official?
Some of our nodes have already upgraded to the new stable version,
but our submit machines run Ubuntu 18.04 and did not find any new version yet.

Cheers,
	Oliver