Re: [HTCondor-users] Failed to authenticate using FS

Hi,

Try adding '-all' to your 'condor_q' command. 'condor_q' defaults to showing only your jobs but it requires authentication and in the remote case this requires an auth infrastructure and more pounds of configuration. '-all' skips that authentication check and shows jobs for all users.

Also, you should consider removing CLAIMTOBE from your auth methods as it allows any remote client to pose as the 'remoteclient' (or any other) user.

- Brian