Re: [HTCondor-users] Limiting memory used on the worker node with c-groups

tbh, I am not 100% sure - I interpret it, that the OOM handling is done by Condor.
My guess would be, that something like
  oom_kill_disable 0
  under_oom 1
should mean, that the kernel would send processes to sleep but not kill them