Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor_master aborting because of FIPS mode

Oof.  That's my fault for suggesting that.  I didn't realize there were FIPS tarballs that could be easily made available and I hadn't thought through the rpath issue at the time.  My apologies, Douglas.  And thanks Tim for setting me straight.

Cheers,
-zach