[HTCondor-users] How to submit jobs to both Windows and Linux with a single .sub file

Hello everyone,Â

I'm working on HTCondor v8.7.9 with a condor pool containing both Windows and Linux machines, and my submit node is a Windows machine. As the executable of Windows cannot execute on Linux, and the executable of Linux cannot execute on Windows either, I need to submit two kinds of executables to run on both Windows and Linux, but I don't know how to write the condor job description (.sub file) to let condor choose the correct executable to execute. I have tried several ways to figure out this, but they don't work:
Is there any way to make condor automatically choose the right executable for the target machine's operating system and schedule the jobs for both Windows and Linux without any manual scheduling?Â