Re: [HTCondor-users] Are file paths in the config macros strings or expressions?

We are using all paths without quotes and never encountered issues while accessing them in variables however our paths don't contain spaces.Â

Following simpleÂconf indicates that space doesn't cause an issue however wait for expert opinion on this topic.Â

test1.node:/etc/condor/config.d# grep -i "test" 100-vaggarwal
TEST = /spare/test 1
TEST1 = $(TEST)
test1.node :/etc/condor/config.d# condor_config_val test1
/spare/test 1
test1.node :/etc/condor/config.d#

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal