Re: [HTCondor-users] Can htcondor-ce-provider collect classads from multiple condor hosts (or collector hosts)?

Hi Brian,

They are in the same poole but have different ads, i.e., different machine specifications (number of machines subscribed, cores, memories, disks, etc.).

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sang-Un