Re: [HTCondor-users] RunBenchmark variable

Dear Greg,
thank you very much, I better understand this line that was particularly different in the config file I had; I am too new to HtCondor to know about the history.
Additional question: what happens if the benchmark has never been run (I have it on some of the machines, with a shared config, HT Condor to latest 8.8.10 on every machines, with Centos 7. The upgrade has been finished already more than a week ago. Also some machines don't have Mips and Kflos settled when viewing condor_status, which make them ranked at the bottom, because we were using a rule for the post_rank that was:
(RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) * ( round(Mips / 500.0) / 2.0 + ( TotalSlots-SlotID ) + 0.8/TotalSlots - $(JOBS_AFTER) )

I have moved to a POST_JOB_RANK defined as follow:
Â(RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) * round(Memory * (1.0 - TotalAvg * 1.0/ TotalSlots) + (TotalSlots - SlotID))
in order to solve the lack of Mips value.

Cheers,
Xavier