[HTCondor-users] Best way to personalize `condor_ssh_to_job_shell_setup`

Hi,

What would be the best way to personalize `/usr/lib/condor/libexec/condor_ssh_to_job_shell_setup`? So far, we're modifying the file directly, but this also means that we have to remember to redo the modifications after each upgrade (we use ubuntu, and it gets overwritten each time).

Ideally we'd like either to hook into that file to add a few commands, or to be able to run a different one altogether (that would eventually call the system-provided version).

We have found a knob for SSH_TO_JOB_SSHD_CONFIG_TEMPLATE, but not for the final shell setup.

The background is that we have some specific setup to do before each session, setting some environment variables, and while it works with a custom job wrapper for "normal" jobs, the environment setup gets lost with the new ssh session.

Best,

Joan

--
Dr. Joan Josep Piles-Contreras