Re: [HTCondor-users] Question about scitoken authZ support

Hi Brian,

thanks for the overview. I'd say that for now the  issuer + username --> identity would be enough, but I could not find how to do that, can you point me to some refs?

Also, I'll be interested on routing based on groups, so I think I'll keep an eye on the PR you posted.

Diego