From: Carsten Aulbert <carsten.aulbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 10:32 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>; John M Knoeller <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_defrag does not start to defrag

Additional finding - probably not that surprising especially due to low
interval values:

With the default setting of

DEFRAG_RANK = -ExpectedMachineGracefulDrainingBadput

the same machine(s) seems to be drained again and again. Thus, we will
try to factor in "LastDrainStartTime" as well to fix this and report
back - unless someone already has a good setting here and would like to
share it :)

Cheers

Carsten