Re: [HTCondor-users] Preemption doubts

Hi Carles:

This preemption configuration should work. One thing to be aware of is that Accounting Group quotas, if you have them, are enforced before startd RANK preemption. That is, if an accounting group is already at the quota limit, startd RANK will not allow the group to go over the quota.

To test this, can you try a test with the RANK _expression_ being some other custom job attribute like "GoFirst", and have a test preemption job set "+GoFirst = true", and the RANK _expression_ be "RANK = GoFirst"Â or something like that?

-greg