Re: [HTCondor-users] How to limit the number of running jobs on a startd?

Hi Jose,

Are you using partitionable slots then?  If so, then using NUM_CPUS should still do what you'd want so I don't think you need to change anything.

Where you would run into some more difficulty is if you wanted to limit number of jobs, but some jobs were single core and some were multicore.

Cheers,

-zach