[HTCondor-users] job slot allocation scheme

Hi,

We have HTCondor up and running for local users. We are now working on configuring HTCondor-CE for grid job submission.

  • Is there a mechanism where I restrict the number of job slots that local users can use? Or the other way?
  • Can I configure (either condor-ce or condor) such that any idle job slots of local group can be opportunistically used by grid jobs?
  • Please also point to any documentation that explains these issues.

Thanks a lot

Nagaraj