Re: [HTCondor-users] Rank expression in submit-file

Hi Werner,

are resources available with the desired kflops value?
If only slots on weaker (kflops) nodes are available, condor will broker your jobs to these to get them running.

If you want to really run only on nodes with a minimum number of kflops, you can add this as a minimum in the job requirements 9and combine them with the rank expression to aim for the highest performing slots within your selection).

Cheers,
  Thomas