[HTCondor-users] Checkpoints in HTCondor

Hello,

I have noticed that the DMTCP / HTCondor integration shim script was last updated a long time ago (Jul 11, 2013).

  1. Could you, please, let me know if it is because the script (and the DMTCP / HTCondor integration in general) is abandoned, or because it did not need any changes?
  2. Also, the link to the latest version does not seem to work: ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/condor/contrib/dmtcp_condor_integration-0.6-Any-Any.tar.gz What is the new location of the file?
  3. If DMTCP / HTCondor integration is not supported anymore, is it still true (http://dmtcp.sourceforge.net/condor.html) that HTCondor vanilla universe does not support checkpoint-restart?

The jobs I am currently concerned about are python-3 processes wrapped in a bash macro.

  1. What is the best way for me to check-point such jobs in HTCondor?

Thank you very much for your help,

Siarhei.

Trading instructions sent electronically to Bernstein shall not be deemed
accepted until a representative of Bernstein acknowledges receipt
electronically or by telephone.  Comments in this e-mail transmission and
any attachments are part of a larger body of investment analysis. For our
research reports, which contain information that may be used to support
investment decisions, and disclosures see our website at
www.bernsteinresearch.com.

For further important information about AllianceBernstein please click here
http://www.alliancebernstein.com/disclaimer/email/disclaimer.html