[HTCondor-users] Multiple Collectors on one Central Manager with different config files?

Hi All

Being a bit lazy here. I've been checking the docs, faqs, etc. but before trying to nut things out
and do some testing I thought I would ask here first.

Multiple collectors on the one machine using different ports is OK, but I'm unsure of:
1) whether it's possible to have different condor_config.local files for each instance, and
2) if it's possible, what is the best way to implement it

Currently running version 8.4.12 on ubuntu1604

Thanks for any help/tips.

Cheers

Greg