Re: [HTCondor-users] Single executable different arguments - submission into a single cluster

There's an example of doing exactly the kind of submit you want in the (new, as of today) Python bindings user tutorial: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/htcondor/htcondor-python-bindings-tutorials/master?urlpath=lab/tree/users/Submitting-and-Managing-Jobs.ipynb . You want the example under "Using Itemdata to Vary Over Parameters".

It looks like this was added to the bindings in the 8.7 series. I understand that you're stuck on 8.6 daemons, but you can try upgrading your bindings version separately using pip. You'll do something like

  python -m pip install --user htcondor

Josh Karpel