[HTCondor-users] how to troubleshoot failures with transferring input files during submissions?

Hi,

in some cases, our CEs are failing to submit jobs to the local HTCondor batch.
The problem seems to be with one of the input files, unable to be transferred.

Error message I have is
        "ERROR: Can't open <here the file> with flags 00 (Permission denied)"

I am trying to find out more information about it.
Like, was the file missing? Never came with the job? Or wrong
permissions? Something else?

So my question is, could I find some meaningful information about that
in the HTCondor logs? Which ones? Which string would you recommend me
to look for?
Something like "File transfer failed" or similar does not seem to be
in any log at the time of the failure.

As submission failed, I don't have any ClusterID either.

Thanks a lot in advance. Any tip or suggestion is more than welcome.
Cheers,
Jose