Re: [HTCondor-users] regexp not working in condor_history

condor_history and condor_q handle the -constraint argument the same way.

if you are getting not results from

   condor_history -constraint 'regexp("cms", Owner)'

Then I'm confident in saying that the problem is not that regexp() doesn't work with condor_history,
there is some other problem.  Try this.

  condor_history  -limit 100 -constraint  'true' -af Owner

Do you get any results?  Any with cms in the name?

Or perhaps

   condor_history -af Owner | sort | uniq -c

Although this last command may take a while to run.

-tj