Re: [HTCondor-users] Absent node still active

Hi Kruno,

I'm trying to reproduce this problem here on a 3-node testbed cluster.

Can you explain how exactly the startd is crashing such that
`condor_status -absent` shows output? Can you attach what it says?

In my tests with both controlled and forced shutdowns, the controller
seems to react well and I don't know how to get it to a state where
-absent returns anything. I'm running condor v8.8.9.

Mark