Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor metrics: prometheus exporter

Hi Diego,
I am not aware of any native Prometheus exporter for HTCondor-CE but we are using this simple file exporter script https://github.com/ejr004/condor_textfile_collector  to export metrics from our HTCondor-CE and it works fine.
Hope this helps

Best
Ãmit

--