Re: [HTCondor-users] Specific query of a job

Hi

On 7/24/20 7:42 PM, Anna SekuÅa wrote:
> How can I get specific information about a job, with condor_q or in
> another way?
> I need to know number of CPUs assigned to a running job, name of this
> job and time left (job time used minus time limit).

to get really all the details, just choose the ID of one job and run

condor_q -long ID

it will give you all the details, Condor knows about the job and most
are at least guessable, what they mean, but you can have a look here

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/classad-attributes/job-classad-attributes.html

Then, for a larger number of jobs, you can use the -autoformat option of
condor_q (please see its man page for details).

Does this help?

cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
CallinstraÃe 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany