Re: [HTCondor-users] Interactive Job on a Specific Node

You’re looking for a requirements _expression_:

condor_submit -interactive -append 'requirements=Machine=="hostname.domain.com"'

Your config may limit which machines are allowed to run interactive jobs, so if the job fails to start check for that kind of constraint using the condor_q –better-analyze command.

Michael V Pelletier

Principal Engineer

Raytheon Technologies

Information Technology