[HTCondor-users] HTCondorCE remote submit

Hi all,

I m currently trying to set up a HTCondorCE
If I get it right
  JOB_ROUTER_SCHEDD2_POOL
is the schedd address and I would normally setup a schedd on the same
host as the CE, or?

Would alternatively also a remote submit also be possible to separate
the CE and the schedd? And would a remote submit be required a shared
spool directory between the CE and the schedd?

I had just been thinking if disentangling the CE and schedd might be
more flexible for later scaling if it would become necessary?

Cheers,
  Thomas