[HTCondor-users] Return results, a PNG file to a sub directory

Hello,

I am new to HTCondor and would like to ask how do I return the results of a job to a sub directory.  The returned file from each job is a PNG.

The have test job file looks like this:

Universe = Vanilla

cmd = logistic.py

Arguments = S-WG-6-M-In.txt

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

transfer_input_files = data/S-WG-6-M-In.txt

output = output/logistic.job.$(cluster).$(process).out

error = error/logistic.job.$(cluster).$(process).err

log = logistic.log

queue

transfer_input_files = data/S-WG-1-M-In.txt

Arguments = S-WG-1-M-In.txt

queue

The PNG files are returned to the submit directory and I would like them to go into a sub directory called results.

Regards,

Sandy Spence  ( FBaPS Support)

Faculty of Business and Physical Science ( FBaPS )

Aberystwyth University

Penglais Campus

Llandinam Building

Aberystwyth

Ceredigion

SY23 3DB

Pantycelyn yn agor mis Medi 2020. https://www.aber.ac.uk/cy/accommodation/accommodation-options/catered/pantycelyn/

Pantycelyn opening September 2020. https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/accommodation/accommodation-options/catered/pantycelyn/

Prifysgol Aberystwyth www.aber.ac.uk/cy/

Prifysgol y Flwyddyn yng Nghymru - The Times & The Sunday Times 2020.

Aberystwyth University www.aber.ac.uk/en/

Welsh University of the Year - The Times & The Sunday Times 2020.