[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE 4.4.0 Released
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:13:10 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE 4.4.0 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor-CE 4.4.0.
Highlights of this release are:
- Add plug-in interface to HTCondor-CE View and separate out OSG-specific
Â code and configuration
- Add configuration option (COMPLETED_JOB_EXPIRATION) for how many days
Â completed jobs may stay in the queue
- Replace APEL uploader SchedD cron with init and systemd services
- Fix HTCondor-CE View SchedD query that caused "Info" tables to be blank
- Add the CE registry web application to the Central Collector.
- Identify broken job routes upon startup
- Add benchmarking parameters to the BDII provider via `HTCONDORCE_SPEC` in
Â the configuration.
- Fix handling of unmapped GSI users in the Central Collector
- Fix reference to old BDII configuration values
- Drop vestigial Central Collector configuration generator script and
- Fix unmapped GSI/SSL regular expressions and allow unmapped entities to
Â advertise to the Central Collector
- Add SSL support for reporting to Central Collectors
- GLUE2 validation improvements for the BDII provider
A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found in the version
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor-CE!
- The HTCondor Team