Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] giving priority to a job already queued

https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.7/condor_prio.html

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniela Bauer via HTCondor-users
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:02 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: daniela.bauer.grid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [HTCondor-users] giving priority to a job already queued

This message was sent from outside of Boeing. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.

Hi All,

I have a job in the queue that I would really like to run as soon as possible.

Is there an easy way to tell condor to run this particular job next ? (I'm the administrator, not an impatient user.)

Regards,

Daniela

--

Sent from my guinea pig living room

daniela.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HEP Group/Physics Dep
Imperial College
London, SW7 2BW
Tel: Working from home, please use email.
http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dbauer/