[HTCondor-users] Better encryption than 3DES and Blowfish in HTCondor?

Hello!

I am looking to migrate my company's computing resources to HTCondor, but we have some pretty strict security policies. I was reading in the readthedocs about using encryption with HTCondor (https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/stable/admin-manual/security.html?highlight=use%20SECURITY#encryption) and noticed the only algorithms listed were 3DES and Blowfish. I was wondering if HTCondor supported any newer encryption algorithms such as AES or if there were plans to do so. Thanks!

Wesley Taylor â Cluster Manager
Numerica Corporation (www.numerica.us)
5042 Technology Parkway #100
Fort Collins, Colorado 80528