Re: [HTCondor-users] Configuration Macro list for HTCondor Templates?

Hello,

You can find these values using the "condor_config_val" tool.  Example:

% condor_config_val use role
use ROLE accepts
  CentralManager
  Execute
  Personal
  Submit
% condor_config_val use role:personal
use ROLE:Personal is
        CONDOR_HOST=127.0.0.1
        COLLECTOR_HOST=$(CONDOR_HOST):0
        DAEMON_LIST=MASTER COLLECTOR NEGOTIATOR STARTD SCHEDD
        RunBenchmarks=0
        JAVA_BENCHMARK_TIME=0

Also, if you say, for example "use feature:VMWARE" in the config, which corresponds to:
use FEATURE:VMWARE is
        VM_TYPE=vmware
        VM_MEMORY=$(DETECTED_MEMORY)/($(NUM_CPUS)+1)
        VM_MAX_NUMBER=$(NUM_CPUS)
        VM_NETWORKING_TYPE=nat
        VM_NETWORKING_DEFAULT_TYPE=nat
        VMWARE_PERL=perl
        VMWARE_SCRIPT=$(SBIN)/condor_vm_vmware
        VMWARE_NAT_NETWORKING_TYPE=nat
        VMWARE_BRIDGE_NETWORKING_TYPE=bridged
        VMWARE_NETWORKING_TYPE=nat
        #VMWARE_LOCAL_SETTINGS_FILE=$(RELEASE_DIR)/condor_vmware_local_settings

And then later in the file you set "NUM_CPUS = 42", then you will in fact see that reflected in the template:

% condor_config_val VM_MAX_NUMBER
42

Hope that helps!

Cheers,