Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_q -better RFE

Hi,

Indeed!

From a bit of sleuthing on the ticketing system, I think this was broken by this work:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=3585

So, perhaps this is not merely an old bug at this but one of "heirloom quality'?

If it really bothers you, you can disable resource request lists at the cost of an extremely large negotiation time.  Short of that, I filed a ticket:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=7530

Brian