Von: Justin Fisher <justin0419@xxxxxxxxx>
An: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:50:57 +0100 (CET)
Betreff: [HTCondor-users] Misreporting Nodes

Hi.

When idle, a condor_status reports 48 nodes on my system, which is correct.
When in use though it reports 96 nodes of which 48 are in use.
Obviously the nodes are being fully utilized, so this is really no big deal
- but I must have some configuration error somewhere. Any ideas where I
should look?

slot24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle      0.000
1699  0+00:00:33
slot24_1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LINUX      X86_64 Claimed   Busy      0.690