Re: [HTCondor-users] Number of parallel jobs

Hi Carsten,

thank you so much! I overlooked this in the comprehensive HTCondor documentation.

Masaj

Hi Masaj,

On 3/14/20 2:05 PM, Martin Sajdl wrote:
> one of the utilities used in jobs in our pool needs a license. The
> licensing server is available via network and it checks a number of
> running processes in parallel. Do you have an idea of how to setup job
> classads (the submit file) or node configuration to ensure that only a
> defined number of jobs that are using the utility (they can get a flag
> during submitting) can be running in parallel?
Does this section of the manual cover all your needs already?

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/setting-up-special-environments.html#concurrency-limits

Cheers

Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
CallinstraÃe 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany