Re: [HTCondor-users] htcondor other language bindings

Hmmm. Sounds like you might have an issue with your installation. What version of HTCondor itself do you have installed, and how did you install the Python bindings (as part of HTCondor, via pip, etc.)? What version of Python are you using, and what are are the value of the environment variables PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

(We've seen this/similar issues in the past; it tends to happen when you get a version mismatch between the version of Python you're running and the version of Python the bindings package was built for.)

Josh Karpel